VVIVID+ Black Forged Carbon
Shipping calculated at checkout
The VViViD Vinyls Carbon Fiber collection offers beautiful colors in a texture designed to replicate carbon-fiber reinforced thermoplastic, a strong but lightweight material used in high-performance F1 racing cars. Our True R series has a 4D visual effect for the most authentic look on the market! Used for wrapping cars, motorcycles, boats, airplanes, interior or exterior applications.
- This premium automotive vinyl by VViViD Vinyls is specially engineered for DIY'ers. This durable film is ideal for long-term fleet and motorsport marketing applications, and provides a lightweight, economical alternative to paint.
- At 3.9mils in thickness, the film will stretch and conform to any shape and thick enough that discoloration, stretch marks and other visible defects when wrapping and driving are kept to a minimum.
- This product has built in VViViD Air Release, VViViD Resist, and VViViD Heat Fuse technologies to support the DIY'ers and the professional look of the completed quality.
- Application: Dry. Adhesive : Solvent-based, repositionable, permanent adhesive. Life: This vinyl is expected to easily last 5-7 years outdoors.
- Thickness: 3.9 mils
- Application: Dry
Features: VViViD Natural Air release, Centerpoint Technology, VVIVID+ adhesive, liner and formula.
Adhesive: Acrylic-based, reposition able, slideable
Expected durability: 5-7 years.
- Warranty*: 5 years.
- Conformability: Very high
- Skill level needed: Low.