Introducing VVIVID Air-Tint® Dark Smoke in the new "armor" formulation.
Armor PPF is made using the same materials in paint-protection film. The armor tint with air-release allows for high stretch, scratch resistance and high abrasion resistance when compared to the normal Air-Tints®.
Air release patterns and "orange peel" are greatly reduced on this armor tint.
- Features: Protective qualities from PPF construction, ultra-conformable, scratch resistant.
- Type: Automotive, Architectural, Marketing Applications, Indoor & Outdoor
- Lifetime: N/A Tests points to 10 years + (still going through testing)
- Finish: High Gloss
- Adhesive Type: Acrylic-Based
- Thickness: 6 mils
- Roll Width: 4 feet (48 inches)
- Conformability: High
- Application Method: Dry
If you have any issues / concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department:
Tel.: 514 508 2529