- Due to extra safety precautions we have put in place, it may take 1 to 10 business days to process your order, depending on the items and complexity. Once a tracking number is received, please allow up to 36 hours for status updates to appear.
- All Money-Back Guarantees for shipping are suspended. ALL shipping times are estimates.
Thank you for your understanding in this difficult time.
- All items indicated to be in-stock are usually processed within one to three business days. Orders with many items, non-standard packaging, customization, etc. may take longer to process, depending on its complexity.
- Once a tracking number is received, online status updates typically begin within:
- 1 or 2 business days by FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery
- Same day with FedEx Express if placed before 2PM Eastern Time (UTC -05:00).
- Orders placed after this cutoff time are shipped out the next business day.
- 1 to 5 business days by USPS First-Class Mail or USPS Priority Mail
- 1 or 2 business days by Canada Post
- 1 to 5 business days by UPS Ground
- Once a tracking number is provided, the item is considered shipped even if it has not yet left our warehouse, and the order can no longer be cancelled. This is because our packages are palletized and given to our shipping partners in bulk, which would require us to disassemble the pallet and try to locate your individual package among hundreds. This would extensively impact our shipping workflow and would unfairly delay the shipments of other customers. If you wish to cancel an order after it has shipped, you may refuse the package and request the courier to return to sender by contacting them with your tracking number once it gets scanned in by their drivers or sorting depot.
- ALL shipping times are estimates and do not come with any guaranteed delivery dates, with the exception of FedEx Express 2Day® or Fedex Express Overnight®. If a shipment misses its Guaranteed Delivery Date and the courier company accepts our Money-Back claim, we will pass that credit on to you in the form of a refund or store credit. Our shipping partners have suspended their Money-Back Guarantee programs indefinitely in response to COVID.
- USA & Mexico
- Most of our products either qualify for USMCA (the new NAFTA) or are low value so there should not be any duties, however, if you choose a FedEx Express service there may be a flat rate brokerage fee for the import because express orders will be shipped to you directly from Montreal, Canada.
- "High Value" items that do not qualify for USMCA are subject to customs duties that are the responsibility of the receiving party, in addition to a flat rate brokerage fee.
- N/A - Items are shipped domestically and do not cross any borders.
- Customs duties are the responsibility of the receiving party. Due to the number of countries we ship to, each with their own tariffs and import laws, we are not able to provide an estimated cost.
- Please check with your country's customs office before placing an order for more information. Our vinyl is classified under HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule) 3919.90.5060
Once an item ships that is subject to duties, this fee cannot be refused. Per international trade laws, once the shipment enters another country's jurisdiction any applicable duties fees are due and the shipment can be held or seized by customs until payment is received.
Even if the shipment is refused and returned to sender, the fee must be paid before being returned. This means that if the recipient refuses to pay, the original shipper is liable. In this case, VVIVID would pay the duties to have the item returned to sender, and deduct this and any other applicable costs from your refund.
- We ship to the address as provided by the customer and do not make changes, with the exception of automatic corrections intended to utilize standardized abbreviations. These corrections use "MelissaData" to verify addresses, which is recognized by the United States Postal service.
- If our auto-corrections result in a shipment being undeliverable we will correct this at our expense.
- If you provide an address that is bad, incomplete or undeliverable the item will either be temporarily held for pickup or automatically returned to sender, at the discretion of the courier. The recipient is responsible for the shipping costs of returned item(s) in this case.
- Any shipment marked as delivered by the courier, is considered a successful delivery, and VVIVID is not responsible for lost or stolen packages beyond this point.
- High Value items will require a signed delivery and may be temporarily held for pickup if no one is available to receive the package at the time of delivery.
Due to COVID distancing measures, some couriers may simply ask you to verify your identity at the door, and not require a signature.
- Other items may be left unattended in a secure location, at the discretion of courier's driver.
Tracking information is provided at the time of processing and you can check on the courier's tracking website for an estimated delivery date, or to subscribe to live updates by email or SMS.
We recommend contacting the courier company to request your shipment be held for pickup if you are unable to ensure someone is available to receive the package on the estimated delivery date, to ensure your package is not left unattended and possibly stolen after the fact. This also ensures you can inspect the package for shipping damage before accepting it.
Some courier services may also allow you to make online accounts to schedule your deliveries. Please check their respective websites for more information.
While we try our best to package merchandise in a way that prevents shipping damage, there will always be the rare occasion of something going wrong.
If you see possible damage, DO NOT open the package. Please contact our customer support imediately.
- If there is visible damage to the box/tube, is bent, or not sealed, please refuse the delivery and notify email@example.com right away.
As soon as the tracking confirms the item is damaged and being returned to sender (usually same day) we will ship a replacement immediately.
- If you received a package and only later noticed the shipping damage, please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org that clearly show the exterior damage, and original shipping label with your address and tracking number.
It's possible that the merchandise is perfectly fine and the packaging did its job of protecting it, but please do not open the package yet; Wait for instructions by our customer service team.
- If the exterior package is not damaged in any way but there is damage to the item(s) inside after unpacking, please email photos of the damage to email@example.com
DO NOT use or install the item(s) yet. Our customer service team will instruct you on the next steps based on their experience the severity of the damage.
Once an item is used it prevents us from returning the item for inspection to look for signs of product defects, to better understand the problem and hopefully prevent it from happening to other customers. It also makes it ipossible for the item to be refurbished and resold.
Using or installing visibly damaged merchandise signifies that the item arrived in acceptable condition and will not be replaced or refunded, unless you were asked to try installing material as-is by our staff.
This is an internal designation we've given to items that are shipped from fulfillment warehouses used exclusively for pre-packaged shipments, rather than being cut from the original master rolls at our main processing facility.
Our hope is that these items are able to be shipped out and delivered to customers faster.
Please note, this service is only available to U.S. addresses at this time.
To cancel an order placed with VVIVID Vinyl, you must contact customer support by:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: +1 (844) 588-4843
Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order as long as it has not yet been shipped. When contacting customer support to cancel an order, please be ready to provide your name, order number and contact information. Please note that if the item has shipped, the order cannot be canceled. In this case, you can request to return the item for a refund (please see return policy).
Items marked [SPECIAL-ORDER ONLY] are produced specifically for you and cannot be fully refunded once it enters production.
Typically these orders take 2 - 4 weeks to ship, but may take significantly longer depending on quantities, complexity, and schedules. Our sales team can provide a rough ETA but this timeframe is not guaranteed.
If you cancel within 24 hours, or before the order enters our production schedule, you will be given a full refund.
If the item is already in the production stages and you choose to cancel, you forfeit a flat rate cancellation fee, pre-determined based on the quantity of material produced.
Once a [SPECIAL-ORDER ONLY] item is shipped it cannot be cancelled. Publicly selectable vinyl colors can be returned (see our returns policy below). Fully custom vinyl colors/patterns cannot be returned.
Our inventory can fluctuate throughout the day, so an item indicated as in-stock when placing your order may, in fact, be out of stock. In this event, we make every effort to immediately contact you by email to notify you that your order will be placed on back-order. The email will also provide you with information on how to cancel the order if you would prefer not to wait for the item to be restocked. Most out of stock items are usually in stock within one (1) to two (2) weeks. Certain items we sell may be excluded from our site, but can be special ordered for you and shipped within two (2) weeks. For special orders, please contact our sales team at:
- email: email@example.com
- phone: +1 (844) 588-4843
Every product purchased from VVIVID Vinyl comes with a thirty (30) day limited warranty. The warranty applies to products that have been confirmed as damaged, incomplete or mistaken (i.e. we sent the wrong product) by VVIVID Vinyl, which may be replaced, exchanged or returned for a full refund at our sole discretion. Please be prepared to photograph any items that fall in the categories described above. In any such case where we require the product to be sent back to our warehouse, we will send you a return shipping label which can be affixed to the package and returned via the selected carrier.
Any returns that fall outside the categories described above (damaged, incomplete or mistaken), may be returned or exchanged within thirty (30) days of shipment only if the product is complete and unused. These returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee (after any applicable taxes) and all return shipping charges are paid for by the customer. Refunds or exchanges will be issued as soon as VVIVID Vinyl confirms receipt of the returned order. You may be asked to provide return tracking information. Please note that all returns are subject to inspection and measurement by our technicians.
Why do we charge a restocking fee on your returns?
We are committed to providing hassle free returns for all of our clients. Unfortunately, some customers that purchase material disagree with the finish/color and/or become unsatisfied with the end result. They decide to return it and demand a full refund and are shocked to hear that we charge a 15% restocking fee. When we receive a return, we have to spend time inspecting and measuring the roll without damaging it, updating our inventory, repackaging it, and advertising it on our website. This process is very costly and time consuming.